The NTA will conduct the CMAT 2019. Also, it will release the CMAT 2019 Admit Card on the official website. The candidates who will complete the application process on time, only they can get the Admit Card of CMAT 2019. The Admit Card will release on 07 January 2019. The availability of CMAT 2019 Admit Card will be notified to the students on their registered E-mail IDs.
The CMAT 2019 Admit Card contains all the relevant information about the Exam date and the location of Exam Center. It follows online mode only. So, it will not be sent to the candidates via post. It is essential to preserve the Admit Card because it can be useful for the further admission process. Read this page thoroughly as it contains the complete information about the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
The Graduates from any discipline can apply for the CMAT 2019. Candidates can practice the Online Trial Test for CMAT 2019. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers. Most importantly, an Admit Card is a mandatory document that every candidate should carry at the time of the exam. Therefore, without Admit Card you will not allow taking the test. The candidate can check the important dates of the Admit Card from the table below.
|CMAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the Application Form|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||07 Jan 2019|
|CMAT 2019 exam date will hold on||28 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: The Admit Card of CMAT 2019 will be available at www.nta.ac.in.
Steps to download CMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website or just click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the “Admit Card” panel.
- Sign In by entering your Application ID and Password.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- A new window will open, displaying your Admit Card.
- Download it first.
- Check all the details mentioned in it.
- Take the printout of the same.
It is advised to take a colored printout of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
Details mentioned on Admit Card
Consequently, the candidates who will finally complete the Application process they will surely get the Admit Card. Download the Admit Card. Thereafter, check if the below details are mentioned on it.
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Enrollment number
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and day
- Timings of the exam
- Exam center’s address
- Other general instructions
If above all details are mentioned correctly on the Admit Card then you must take a print out of the same. Also, in case of any error or spelling mistakes, rather making changes on your own contact the higher authorities immediately.
Things to carry to the Exam Center
- A hard copy of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Any valid ID proof such as
– Aadhar Card
– College ID
– Driving License
– Voter’s ID Card
– PAN card
– Identification Affidavit
No other thing is acceptable inside the examination hall beside the most noteworthy things listed above.
Important Instructions for the candidates
- The print out of the Admit Card should be in A4 Size white blank sheet.
- We suggest you take colored print out of the Admit Card so that your photo and signature will be more visible.
- Along with the CMAT 2019 Admit Card, only one valid ID proof is allowed inside the exam center.
- Bring original ID proof and not the photocopies.
- Report the exam center 30-40 minutes prior to the exam due to this you can complete the verification process.
- Do not bring any kind of electronic gadget such as Mobile phones, calculators, pages etc.inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will surely provide with the Rough pad and pen for rough work inside the examination hall.
- Outstation candidates will have to make their own travel and stay arrangements.