NTA will release the official CMAT 2019 Answer Key. The Answer Key of CMAT 2019 will be out live on the official website, i.e. www.nta.ac.in. Most probably it will release withing a week of CMAT 2019 exam. The precise date for the release of CMAT 2019 Answer Key is yet to announce. The Answer Key is a helpful source for the students appearing for CMAT 2019 exam.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key consists of all the answers to the questions asked in the exam. The Answer Key will be in pdf format. There can be different sets of questions for different shifts of the exam. It follows online mode only. The Answer Key will not be sent to the candidates on their E-mails or through any other sources. Candidates can check this page as it contains all the relevant information regarding the CMAT 2019 Answer Key.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key
|CMAT 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|CMAT 2019 exam will hold on||28 Jan 2019|
|The Answer Key will release on||Withing a week of exam|
|Declaration of Result||10 Feb 2019|
Answer Key: The CMAT 2019 Answer Key will be available at www.nta.ac.in.
Steps to download Answer Key
- Firstly, visit the official website or you can simply click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the “Answer Key” panel.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Use your Roll number and Password to log in.
- After logging in, a new window will open.
- Now you can view or download your set-wise CMAT 2019 Answer Key.
- Check all the Answers according to your Set.
- Estimate your score according to the defined marking scheme.
Candidates are advised that do not rely on what you estimate through the Answer Key because the final Result is yet to announce. The admissions will depend upon the final official Result.
How to use the Answer Key
The candidate must the Answer Key according to the Exam Pattern specified by NTA. The conducting body also designs the marking scheme of an exam. On the basis of Marking scheme, candidates can calculate their estimate scores.
- The CMAT 2019 will consist of 4 sections such as Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English, and General Awareness.
- Duration of exam will be 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- The number of questions will be 100.
- Each section contains 25 questions.
- Maximum marks will be 400.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will award to the candidate.
- There shall be negative marking in case of wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Neither the marks will award nor will deduct in case of unanswered questions.
- [Correct Answers] x 4 – [Incorrect answers] x 1 = Total Marks
- For example, [50×4] – [20×1] = (200 – 20) = 180 marks.
CMAT 2019 Result
The Result of CMAT 2019 will also release online on the official website of NTA. After the successful conduction of the exam, the Answer Key will release. The Result will decide on the basis of the marks achieved by students. Also, the Result will declare the list of the students selected for the further counseling round.
The significance of Answer Key
The Answer Key is a beneficial source for the CMAT 2019 aspirants. Through the help of CMAT 2019 Answer Key candidates can estimate their performance. They can check their probable scores. They can idealize if they qualify in the exam or not. It can also help you to judge yourself and analyze your weak or strong topics.