The National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) in 2019. NTA will release the CMAT 2019 Application Form from November 01, 2018. First of all, the CMAT 2019 aspirants need to fill the Application Form in order to proceed for the Test. Students can fill the CMAT 2019 Application Form through online mode. The Application Form of CMAT 2019 will easily be accessible on the official website, i.e. www.nta.ac.in.
Before applying for the CMAT 2019, candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria specified by NTA. If the candidate is fulfilling all the eligibilities then only they can apply for the CMAT 2019. During the Application process, the candidates will be able to generate a Registration ID and a Password. The candidates must keep their registration credentials safely for the future use. With the help of this article, the candidate will be able to get the complete information regarding CMAT 2019 Application Form.
CMAT 2019 Application Form
It is strictly advised to the candidates that no offline submission of Application Form will be taken into account. Candidates must submit their valid information. It is mandatory to fill out all the fields mentioned in the Application Form. Consequently, aspirants who will complete the application process on time only they can generate the Admit Card for CMAT 2019. So the candidates must meet the deadline. The complete schedule for CMAT 2019 is announced now. Candidates can check the same from the table below.
|CMAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||01 Nov 2018|
|The last date to apply will be||30 Nov 2018|
|CMAT 2019 exam will hold on||28 Jan 2019|
Application Form: Register yourself for CMAT 2019 at www.nta.ac.in.
- For General/OBC candidates the application fee will be Rs. 1400/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 700/-
Mode of Payment
- The mode of payment will be online.
- Use payment methods such as Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking or E-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Things required to fill the CMAT 2019 Application Form
In order to apply for the CMAT 2019, candidates must collect all the relevant documents with themselves. There are several things that are required in order to fill the Application Form. The list of documents that are required at the time of application is mentioned below.
- Any valid government ID Proof
- Matriculation certificate
- Mark sheet of 10+2
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category candidates)
- Scanned images of passport size photo and signature.
- Your valid E-mail ID and Mobile number
Steps to apply
- Firstly, visit the official website or just click on the direct link provided above.
- Thereafter, Sign In by entering your valid E-mail ID and Password.
- After signing in, you will have to choose the 3 cities of your preference in order to appear in the exam.
- Fill in all the other details that are asked in the Application Form.
- Furthermore, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in a requisite format.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Do not Refresh the page until the payment is done.
- After making payment, take the printout of Application Form and the Payment Receipt as well.
- Keep these printed copy safely for the future use.
- The scanned copy of the passport size photograph should not exceed 60 KB.
- Size of the signature should not be more than 30 KB.
- The files should follow the JPG or JPEG format.
- Use a white background for the images.