According to the most recent news about CMAT 2019, NTA will not make any changes to the CMAT 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern as well. Students must check the exam pattern and CMAT 2019 Syllabus carefully in order to prepare for the exam. The CMAT 2019 Syllabus is completely covering all the topics from the perspective of the exam. As we all know that CMAT is one of the esteemed exams of the management. So the candidates must be aware of the Syllabus of the CMAT 2019, Exam Pattern and other relevant things.
CMAT 2019 will take place through online mode. The question paper consists of 4 major sections. Consequently, in this article, we will provide you with complete details of CMAT 2019 Syllabus, exam pattern, and much more.
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
As NTA will make no changes to the CMAT 2019 Syllabus. So it will be easy for the aspirants to relate to the topics. In this page, we will discuss the Syllabus, Pattern of the CMAT 2019 and ways to prepare for the exam. Firstly, candidates must be aware of the pattern of the exam and it is mentioned below.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Major Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||100|
- The exam will be in Online mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The language of question paper will be in English, Hindi or Regional Language.
- A total number of questions will be 100.
- Maximum marks will be 400.
- Negative marking will be there, for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- For every correct answer, the student will get 4 marks.’
[Correct answers] x 4 – [Wrong answers] x 1 = Total marks
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
It consists of the 4 important sections as quoted above. According to them, the topics are given below.
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Pipes & Cistern, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Quadratic & Linear Equation, Line graph, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, and Partnership.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Linear Arrangements, Statements Arguments & Assumptions, Sequencing, Matrix Arrangements, Number Series, Analogy Test, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding, Inferences, Statements and Conclusion, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Symbol Based Problems, Direction, Distance, and Ranking.
English: Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Paragraph Completion, Error finding, One- word Substitution, Synonyms & Antonyms, and Reading Comprehensions.
General Awareness: General awareness is a very vast section. Basically, it focuses on the current affairs. Keep yourself up to date with the latest news and events.
Official website: nta.ac.in
How to Prepare for CMAT 2019
- Firstly, go through with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Test yourself and your ability to perform according to the different topics.
- You can take the help of books such as RS Aggarwal and Arun Sharma in order to prepare well.
- Make a time-table according to your daily routine activities.
- Give more time to the topics you think you are weak at.
- Take Online Trial Test of CMAT 2019.
- Practice daily by taking online mock tests.
- Read the newspaper daily to enhance your General Awareness.
- Along with the newspaper you can also read the books and novels, it will improve your vocabulary.