This year the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). The CMAT 2019 is one of the prestigious exams of the Management. It is a national level management entrance test. It will be an online mode computer-based test. The application process of CMAT 2019 was also take place online at the official website, i.e. nta.ac.in. The CMAT 2019 exam will hold on January 28, 2019.
As a result of CMAT 2019 computer-based test candidates will be called for GD/PI, and WAT (Written Aptitude Test). On the basis of all these stages, NTA will announce a Merit List containing the names of selected students for counseling round. To get the detailed information about CMAT 2019 such as Application process, admit card, exam pattern and much more.
As per the previous year’s data, approximately 590000 candidates participate in CMAT. Generally, the toppers are those who achieve scores between 315 to 350. It is expected that the Syllabus and Exam Pattern will remain the same. In case if there will be any changes, we will update here.
The candidates can check the schedule of CMAT 2019.
|CMAT 2019||Important Dates|
|The online application will begin from||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Issuing of Admit Card||07 Jan 2019|
|CMAT 2019 exam will hold on||28 Jan 2019|
|The release of Answer Key||To be announced|
|The Result will declare on||08 Feb 2019|
NTA set Eligibility criteria for the aspirants of CMAT 2019. The candidates must ensure the eligibility in order, to begin with, the application process.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be graduated in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Final year students can also apply for it.
- The candidate of any age can apply for this exam. There is no age bar.
- There is no limit to the number of attempts.
CMAT 2019 Application Form
The Application form was released at the official website of NTA, i.e. nta.ac.in. Students who are meeting with the eligibility only they can apply for CMAT. However, the application process is over. The application process was taken place in online mode. Offline applications via post are not at all acceptable. Candidates must fill the application form carefully. They must fill in the valid information in the form. As there will be no chance to re-edit or correct any information after the submission. When you successfully fill out all the details in the form, thereafter you will have to pay the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. The mode of payment is also online and must be done via Credit/Debit card, Net banking, or E-wallet.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1400/- plus (bank charges)
- Female and SC/ST/PWD – Rs.700/- plus (bank charges)
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
As we know that CMAT is one of the esteemed exams of Management. It follows a precise exam pattern. As per the last year, there will be no change in Exam Pattern or CMAT Syllabus will take place. Aspirants can check the exam pattern elaborated below.
- Mode of paper will be computer-based. (Online mode)
- Duration of this exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- Maximum marks will be 400.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- Questions will be objective type (MCQ).
- There are total 4 sections.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||100|
- 4 marks will allot to the student for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No deducting and allotting of marks in case of unanswered questions.
Students must take the Online Trial Test. As a result, the student will get familiar with the exam pattern and the marking scheme. It will help the students to get an idea of layout, design and navigation functionality for the CMAT 2019.
In case if NTA makes any changes in regards to CMAT 2019 then we will update on this page.
Official website: nta.ac.in