NTA will hold the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020 on 28th January 2020. The CMAT 2020 Admit Card will be available online for download from 24th December 2019 at cmat.nta.nic.in. To download the Admit Card, the candidates will need their Application Number and D.O.B/ Password. Admit cards will contain the information related to the examination center in the chosen city. Read this article further to know about how to download the CMAT Admit Card 2020.
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
The CMAT Admit Card is the proof of identity that allows the candidate to appear for the examination. Hence, it is necessary that the candidates download the CMAT Admit Card well in advance carefully. Let us take a look at the important dates related to CMAT 2020.
The padding Property
|Application Form Date||1 November 2019|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||01 December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||24 December 2019|
|Result Date||07 February 2020|
Admit Card: Admit Card for CMAT 2020 will be available on cmat.nta.nic.in.
How to download CMAT 2020 Admit Card?
Downloading the Admit Card
Only those candidates who have successfully submitted CMAT 2020 Application Form will be able to download the admit card. The following steps need to be followed by the candidates for downloading the CMAT Admit Card 2020.
Step 1: Fill up login information
- Visit the official website or click on the above link to get the Admit Card.
- Enter your login credentials when the login window appears. The candidates will require their application number and D.O.B/ password to download the Admit card.
Step 2: Download the Admit Card
- Click on the download link that appears on the dashboard.
- The CMAT Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen. Download the soft copy and get it printed.
Forgot Login Details: How to download CMAT Admit Card 2020?
By chance, if this happens that the candidates have lost their login details, they can retrieve the lost details by following these simple instructions.
Step 1: In the case of Application number
- Visit the official website and open the CMAT login page.
- Click on “Forgot Application Number”. The candidates will be redirected to another screen.
- There, the candidates will have to fill their personal information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Security Pin, etc.
- Click on ‘Get Application Number’ to submit the details and the number will generate on the screen.
Step 2: In the case of Password
When it comes to Password Retrieval, three options are provided to candidates. Therefore, they can follow these simple steps to reset their password.
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button on CMAT 2020 login page.
- Click on ‘Forget Password’.
- You will find three options through which you can set the password.
- Through Security Question- Click on the first option. Enter your CMAT Registration Number then select the security question and answer it correctly after that submit it by providing a security pin.
- Using your Registered Mobile Number- Enter your Application number and Date of Birth. A verification code will be sent on your phone after you submit the login details. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and you can retrieve your password.
- Using your email ID- Submit your Application Number and Date of Birth. A reset link will be sent to your registered email ID through which you can set the password again.
Wrong Details on CMAT Admit Card 2020: Here’s what you could do
If by chance this happens that the details on the CMAT Admit Card don’t match with the ones you filled in during the registration process, the candidates can reach out to NTA regarding correction in the Admit Card. However, if the mistake has been done by the candidate while filling out the form, NTA holds full right to nullify the candidacy. You can contact helpline numbers.
Documents required at the Exam Hall
Along with the CMAT Admit Card 2020, some other documents are required to be taken at the Exam Center. These include one passport size photo and one valid ID proof (issued by the Indian Government). Further, the colored hard copy of the admit card is preferred.
Important Instructions for the candidates
- The print out of the Admit Card should be in A4 Size white blank sheet.
- We suggest you take a colored print out of the Admit Card so that your photo and signature will be more visible.
- Along with the CMAT Admit Card 2020, only one valid ID proof is allowed inside the exam center.
- Bring original ID proof and not the photocopies.
- Report the exam center 2 hours prior to the exam due to this you can complete the verification process.
- PwD candidates have to bring a PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer if claiming the relaxation under the PwD category.
- Do not bring any kind of electronic gadget such as Mobile phones, calculators, pages etc.inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will surely provide the Rough pad and pen for rough work inside the examination hall.
- Outstation candidates will have to make their own travel and stay arrangements.
- Keep your admit card safe as it will be required at all steps including result checking and counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. No soft copy is acceptable at the exam center and hence, it is compulsory to produce a hard copy. It is preferable if the hard copy is colored.
No. In case of error, one can get in touch with the NTA officials. However, of wrong details have been filled earlier, they cannot be changed once the admit card is generated.
No. The CMAT Admit card is only released online and is available for download. Hence, the students can print it.