Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has given the National Testing Agency (NTA) the responsibility for conducting CMAT. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted on 28 January 2020. NTA will release the answer key of an exam at cmat.nta.nic.in. To tally their answers, candidates can access their responses and match the correct options. The CMAT 2020 answer key is open for review. This suggests that one can challenge the answer within a given time frame. If you decide to do so, you will have to give a proper application for the same. This will include the basis on which the information presented by NTA is deemed false. Furthermore, CMAT Answer Key 2020 and cut-off marks collectively decide the result of each candidate.
CMAT 2020 Answer Key
CMAT answer key is in the form of question ID, which is followed by the answer ID. To clarify, the question paper clearly mentions the ID number of every question and option. A candidate shall refer to the same while checking his responses.
Below are the dates of importance with respect to the CMAT answer key 2020-
The padding Property
|Application Form Date||1 November 2019|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||01 December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||24 December 2019|
|Result Date||07 February 2020|
Answer Key: Answer Key for CMAT 2020 will be available at cmat.nta.nic.in.
What is the Use of CMAT 2020 Answer Key?
To evaluate the performance status of an examines, the answer key is vital. Moreover, the marking of what is right and what is wrong becomes way easier. The key is available before the result so that objections can be raised if an answer is marked incorrect by the conducting body. This, consequently, helps the candidates by giving them the right to claim the correct option. All the candidates benefit if the claim is proven true. Therefore, carefully observe the answer key and check if the information is absolutely true.
Process to Download the CMAT Answer Key 2020
The official website cmat.nta.nic.in, features the answer key. It will be available after the exam, around the last week of January or February beginning. Below is the entire process to download the answer key-
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Firstly, open the official website in your web browser.
- Click on the “Download CMAT Answer Key 2020” dialogue box.
Step 2: Log In on the Portal
- The second step involves logging in using the details, that is, application number and password (date of birth).
Step 3: Download the Answer Key
- Once you are redirected to the portal, you will see the option “Download the Answer Key”.
- Download the answer key. Keep it safe for further reference.
How to Challenge the CMAT Answer Key?
With the answer key at hand, students have the faculty to object against the same. Sometimes the answers stated in the key do not pertain to facts. In such situation, the questions that are marked incorrectly are challenged by the candidate. Below is the step-wise process to raise an objection against any question-
Step 1: Log In to the Examination Portal
- Visit the official website of CMAT.
- The “Challenge Answer Key” bulletin will be activated for a certain time period. Click on the same and log in using the application number and password.
Step 2: Challenge the Answers
- All the question and answer IDs are present in a definite order.
- Click on the question whose answer you intend to challenge.
- Post this, you have to save your claim and proceed ahead.
Step 3: Provide a Proof for the Raised Claim
- Now that you’ve challenged an answer, you have to justify the reason. For this, reliable documents can be attached through the ‘Upload Files’ section.
- After adding the well-documented proof, you can finally save the claim.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Lastly, you have to pay the fees. The amount is INR 1000 per question. Net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, etc. are available as payment options.
- The claim is considered only after the fee payment.
CMAT 2020 Result
The Result of CMAT 2020 will also release online on the official website of NTA. After the successful conduction of the exam, the Answer Key will release. The Result will decide on the basis of the marks achieved by students. Also, the Result will declare the list of the students selected for the further counseling round.
Frequently Asked Questions
The response key refers to the answers that a candidate marked during the exam. NTA provides the response key to each candidate so that they can tally their responses with the actual answers from the answer key.
NTA releases a revised answer key. All the claims that are correct find a way in this answer key. If your claim is right, it will be clearly mentioned in the revised key.