The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) application process has started on 1st November. The only medium to successfully submit the form is online. If a candidate meets the eligibility criteria set by the National Testing Agency (NTA), then he can apply for the exam. CMAT 2020 Application Form can be filled only by accessing cmat.nta.nic.in. Moreover, the exam scheduled for January will admit students to various management courses across 1000 reputed colleges. Let’s see the details and process of filling the CMAT Registration 2020 to remain equipped while actually registering.
Latest: NTA has released the CMAT 2020 Application Form. Scroll down to fill the same.
CMAT 2020 Application Form
The application form is the first step towards successfully taking the exam. The details, if subject to any change, find their way in the information brochure. Furthermore, no mode other than online is allocated for form filling. Each candidate has to fill the only one application form. If a candidate fills multiple forms, the duplicate forms will get rejected. Also, aspirants need to check whether or not they qualify the eligibility criteria. Following the aforesaid, the form can be filled.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the following dates for the CMAT 2020 application form process-
The padding Property
|Notification Date||31 October 2019|
|Application Form Date||1 November 2019|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||11 December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||24 December 2019|
|Answer Key Date||January 2020|
|Result Declaration||7 February 2020|
Application Form: Click here to fill the Application Form for CMAT 2020.
Official Website: cmat.nta.nic.in
Process for Filling the CMAT Application Form 2020
Below is a detailed step by step description of filling the form. Aspirants must complete all the requirements without fail in order to submit the form successfully.
Step 1: Online registration
- Open the website, cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply for CMAT 2020” dialogue box.
- Register yourself by adding personal details.
- The system will generate an application number, which must be noted carefully.
- Create a password alongside and add a security question and enter his/her Answer for the future.
Step 2: Filling the application form
- Use the application number and password created earlier to log in.
- Fill the actual form with details such as, educational qualification, contact details, etc.
- Further, review the information added and proceed ahead.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
- Upload a scanned copy of the passport size photo in JPG/JPEG format. The size must be 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Upload the scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format. The size must be between 4 KB and 30 KB.
- Photograph of the applicant must be colored or black/white.
Note: Please note that the facility for correction in images and Signature will not be given.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- A confirmation page will be generated after a successful fee payment. Do print out this page.
- In case the confirmation page is not generated, the transaction is canceled. The amount will be refunded to the origin account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction for successful submission of the fee.
*Note: Form correction is not permissible after the transaction. Therefore, fill the form carefully. Also, if the confirmation page is not generated, pay the amount again.
Step 5: Choose Examination City
- In this step, the candidates have to select the test city as per the available vacancy.
Application Fee Details
The information brochure consists of the fee details. The students can refer beforehand to avoid misinformation. The fee details are as follows-
|Categories||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|General||INR 1600||INR 1000|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||INR 1000||INR 1000|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 800||INR 700|
|Transgender||INR 700||INR 700|
Documents Required for CMAT 2020 Registration
The following documents are needed for the filling for form successfully-
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post graduation mark sheet
- Photo ID proof
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
After filing the registration, the next step is downloading the admit card. On 24 December, 2019, the admit card can be downloaded from cmat.nta.nic.in. To download the admit card, candidate should keep the application number and password ready. Admit card is an essential document and consequently must be kept safe. It’s mandatory for a candidate to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The examiner would not permit in case of a missing admit card. Moreover, keep a check on the official website for regular updates.
Frequently asked Questions
No, the form cannot be edited after submitting it successfully. Furthermore, a candidate should be cautious while filling the form to avoid feeling the need for editing. To clarify, review the form after adding the details and then submit it.
Firstly, students will receive a refund in case of transaction failure. The refund will take some days for reflecting on the bank account. Secondly, the payment must be made again in order to be eligible for taking the test.
No. The entire process for registration and fee payment is online. Demand draft is not one of the options for paying the application fee. Therefore, candidates must choose from Net Banking/UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card, etc.