GPAT 2019 Admit Card – Download for Jan Exam – The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency from the year 2019 onwards. The GPAT 2019 Admit Card will be released once the Application form process gets accomplished. The Admit card will be released via the Official website of GPAT 2019. The applicants will be able to download their Admit cards in 2019 through the online method only as no other methods will be used to do the same. So as to gain access over their Admit cards the candidates will need to furnish their details in the spaces as provided. The candidates will have to enter their Email ID and Password so as to download the same.
The GPAT 2019 Admit card will be containing the basic details regarding the examination and the candidate as well. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their Admit cards on the day of the examination to the examination centre, as no one will be allowed to attend the examination without their respected Admit cards. To fetch more important details regarding the GPAT 2019 Admit Card the candidates can follow the information as undermentioned.
GPAT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates will need to log in, through their registered ids so as to get their Admit cards. The candidates are also advised to keep themselves updated regarding the same. The candidates will need to download their Admit cards after which they will need to get a print out of the same. So as to know more about the important details such as events and dates the candidates can scroll further for the undermentioned schedule.
|GPAT 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|2019 Admit Card Download||07 Jan 2019|
|Examination Date 2019||28 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: GPAT Admit Card 2019 will be available online at www.nta.ac.in.
GPAT 2019 Admit Card – How to download?
The GPAT 2019 Admit card will be released on the Official website, the Admit card will be released through the online mode. The candidates are requested to visit the website to get their Admit cards. So as to download their GPAT 2019 Admit Cards the candidates will need to follow the undermentioned procedure for the same.
- Candidates will need to click the direct link provided.
- To log in, the candidates will need to enter their respective Email Ids and passwords.
- Then the candidate will submit the same by clicking on the submit button provided.
- The Admit Card 2019 will be showcased on the candidate’s screen.
- The candidates will need to download their GPAT 2019 Admit cards after checking the same.
- In the end, the candidate will need to take a printout of the same and safeguard it until the admission process gets over.
GPAT 2019 Admit Card – Details Mentioned
The GPAT 2019 Admit card will be containing important information regarding the candidate as well as the examination as well. The Admit card will be containing the information, as mentioned underneath.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
- Candidate’s GPAT Roll number
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Reporting time
- Reporting venue
- Venue name
- Venue address
- Brief instructions for the candidate
GPAT 2019 Admit Card – Documents to carry to the Exam Center
The Candidates appearing for the GPAT 2019 Examination will need to carry few documents with themselves as well. The documents will be used for verification and official purposes only. The candidates will need to carry documents which are mentioned beneath. If any of the candidates fail to carry the mentioned documents they might not be allowed to give the GPAT 2019 examination.
- GPAT 2019 Admit card, self-attested with a passport size photograph pasted on the same.
- Candidates should be carrying at least one Orignal and valid ID proof out of the following options:
- Voter ID
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Candidates those who are belonging to the SC/ ST category will need to bring their valid caste certificate in original form and its attested photocopy.
- Candidates those who are Physically disabled will need to get their valid disability certificates and attested photocopy of the same.