GPAT 2019 Application Form – Online Application Starts from 01 Nov 2018 – The Graduate Pharmacy Application Test GPAT 2019 will be held under the guidance of NTA ie National Testing Agency.T he Registration for the Application form will be done online as no other methods will be used by the concerned authorities. The Application Form Registration Process will be available from November 01, 2018. The candidates those who are interested will be able to fill the application form online only.
Candidates are requested to go through the Information brochure so as to know all the requirements for filling up the GPAT 2019 Application Form. Whereas the candidates should keep all of their documents handy for the Application filling form process. It is also requested to all the candidates That they should be filling up the Application form according to Nta Guidelines. Candidates should also make the fee payments completely before the last date. As the candidates, those who will make the fee payment on time will be getting their Admit cards accordingly. Interested candidates can refer to the information as provided below to know more about GPAT 2019 Application Form.
GPAT 2019 Application Form
The Application Form will be available only through the online method. The candidates are requested to fill their GPAT 2019 Application Form on time and are also advised to pay their fee for the successful payment of the same. Candidates are also requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying. If any of the candidates are found not up to the mark according to the eligibility guidelines then their candidature might get cancelled. Candidates those who want to know more regarding the Important Events and Dates can refer to schedule as provided underneath.
|GPAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Registration for GPAT 2019||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply||30 Nov 2018|
Apply Online: GPAT Application Form 2019 will be available online here.
GPAT 2019 Application Form – Fee Structure
The Applicants are requested to pay their fee accordingly. The Fee will be required to be paid, according to the category of the candidate, it is also mandatory for the candidate to pay the fee on time. The Applicants will need to pay their fee as per the schedule mentioned beneath.
|General / OBC||Rs 1400 + bank charges|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Rs 700 + bank charges|
Candidates will be having two methods through which they will be able to pay their fee. The two methods have been explained underneath the candidates can refer to the same.
1. Online Fee Payment
2. Offline Fee Payment
1. Online fee payment
Candidates will be able to make their Fee payments, online through the methods as mentioned underneath.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Once the Payment will be made successfully by the candidate, a mail will be received by the candidate confirming the payment for the same. Which will ensure that the payment has been made and now the candidate can continue further with the GPAT 2019 procedure.
2. Offline fee payment
- The candidates will need to generate bank challan.
- Once the bank challan for GPAT 2019 has been generated.
- Now the candidate will need to visit the nearest Bank branch.
- The candidate will be able to make the Fee payment at the bank branch with the challan receipt.
GPAT 2019 Application Form – How to fill?
Candidates need to fill their application form on their own. The candidates will need to fill the GPAT 2019 Application Form through online mode only as no other methods would be available. So as to fill out the application form the candidates will need to go through the following process as mentioned underneath.
- Candidates are requested to do their registration through the Official website only.
- The candidate will need to visit the NTA Exams portal.
- Then the candidate will select GPAT option by clicking on the link.
- Then the eligibility criteria should be read properly by the candidate
- Then the candidate will need to click on the registration button.
- Once registered, themselves the candidate will need to click on the fee payment option.
- Candidate will be redirected towards the Fee payment gateway.
- Now the payment will be made by (Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking) options.
- Once the payment is made in full the candidate will either receive an email or will have to go to the bank to receive a challan, and make the payment regarding the same.
- Then the candidate will have to fill in all the details and complete the GPAT 2019 Application Form submission.
- The candidate will also need to upload their photograph as per the specifications mentioned in the guidelines.
- Once the candidate has completed all the process the candidate will be able to submit the GPAT 2019 Application Form.