GPAT 2019 Result – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 Result will be getting declared as soon as the examination process for the GPAT 2019 will be accomplished. The candidates will be getting their results declared, through the online method only as no other methods will be used by the concerned authorities. The candidates will be requiring their details such as their email Id and password so as to download their scorecard from the official page or from this very page. Also, a merit list will be released regarding the same on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates as per their performance in the GPAT examination 2019.
GPAT 2019 scores will be accepted by all the, AICTE-approved Institutions and Universities. The candidates can refer to the information as provided below to know more about the GPAT 2019 Result.
GPAT 2019 Result
GPAT is a national level entrance examination. Which is conducted for the students who want admission in the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. The result for the GPAT 2019 will be released through online method. The candidates will be able to check their GPAT 2019 Result by furnishing their details in the login portal provided. To know more about the Important dates and events of GPAT 2019, the candidates can refer to the schedule as provided underneath.
|GPAT 2019 Result||Dates|
|Exam Date 2019||28 Jan 2019|
|Result Declaration 2019||08 Feb 2019|
Result: GPAT Result 2019 will be available online at www.nta.ac.in.
GPAT 2019 Result – How To Check?
The candidates who will be appearing for GPAT 2019 will be getting their results through an online portal. So as to get their results the candidates will need to furnish their details on the login portal. To fetch their result GPAT 2019 the candidates can further follow the method, as mentioned beneath.
- The Candidates will need to click on the link as provided above.
- After clicking on the link the candidate will be redirected towards the Login portal.
- Now, details will need to be furnished by the candidate in the provided places.
- Candidates will have to furnish their email address and password.
- After doing so the candidate will be redirected towards their GPAT 2019 Result.
- The result needs to be checked by the candidate.
- Once checked, the candidate will need to download the same.
- And will have to take a printout of the result GPAT 2019 for further, future references.
GPAT 2019 Result – How To Download Score Card?
Each candidate will be getting their own scorecard. The candidates can check their scorecards through the online portal. So as to check their scorecards the candidates will need to go through the following procedure as mentioned underneath.
- The candidate will need to click on the link provided.
- Now, the details required will need to be furnished correctively.
- To enter, the candidate will need to provide details such as Registered Email Address and Password.
- Once entered the same will be submitted.
- Now, the candidate will be redirected towards the scorecard page, where he will be able to check the same.
- After checking the scorecard, the candidate will be able to download the scorecard and take a printout of the same.
GPAT 2019 Result – All India Merit List
The candidates will be receiving their scorecards of GPAT 2019. On the basis of the scorecards and the scores obtained in the entrance examination, the Merit List of the candidates will be made. The scores of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the, marking scheme as provided by the concerned authorities. The merit list will be containing the undermentioned details of all the candidates.
- Candidate’s Rank
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Category Of the candidate
- Total Score of the candidate
- Candidate’s GPAT 2019 Result Status
Tie Breaker Criteria
The tie-breaking criteria will be as follows in case, two or more candidates are able to obtain equal marks then to resolve the tie between such candidates their names will be sorted alphabetically in the merit list and hence the condition will be applied so as to chose the right candidate.
GPAT 2019 Result – Cut Off/ Score validity
Minimum qualifying marks which the candidate needs to achieve is known as the cut-off. This is mandatory for the candidate to achieve in the entrance examination so that they could qualify for the same. Whereas the GPAT 2019 score will be, valid up to the next three years from the date of the GPAT 2019 Result declaration.