GPAT 2019: NTA Changes, News, Exam Date (Jan) Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level test. Until 2018, the examination was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). But recently it was declared by the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), that the conducting body for GPAT and various other examinations will be changed and NTA will be heading such examinations.
GPAT 2019 – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 will be held in the month of January. The Examination will now be conducted by NTA. On January 28, 2019, the examination 2019 will be held. GPAT examination is held for the candidates who want admission in the M.Pharm programme. The scores achieved by the candidates in the GPAT examination, will be valid for three years which will be for further, academic year only. Interested Candidates can fetch more details regarding the GPAT 2019 by referring to the information as provided beneath.
NTA will be conducting the examination as per the new rules and regulations for GPAT 2019. The examination will be a three-hour exam which will be, an online-based examination and won’t be held by any other methods. The Interested candidates can give the exam by filling in the online Application Form before the last date. So as to get more information regarding the GPAT Important dates and events the candidates can refer to the schedule as provided underneath.
|GPAT 2019 Important Events||Important Dates|
|Registration for GPAT 2019||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply|
|Date of exam||28 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of result||08 Feb 2019|
GPAT 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
It is must for all the candidates to go through the Eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Candidates are also advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria so that they could be eligible for the admission process as well. In case, any of the candidates is found not being, eligible according to the eligibility criteria their candidature might get cancelled. To know more about the eligibility criteria candidates can check the same as mentioned underneath.
- Candidate must be a legal citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Candidates in last year of B.Pharmacy are also eligible.
- Candidates of B.Tech equivalent level aren’t eligible.
GPAT 2019 – Application Form
The candidates who are interested in the GPAT examination are requested to go through the Official brochure before applying for the same. Candidates are also advised to follow the guidelines provided for a successful submission of their Application Form, Fee and their Admissions etc.
- GPAT 2019 registration is done through the Online method only.
- Candidates will require, to register themselves through Official website.
- Important dates regarding the Application Forms are as mentioned above in the schedule.
- So as to make the fee payment the candidates can use both the methods, i.e online and offline methods to make successful payments for the GPAT 2019.
GPAT 2019 – Login
The login will be activated, once the candidate will be able to furnish all the required details successfully. After the login is activated the candidate can easily register themselves. Candidates will also require to keep login details handy so as to fill up the forms and also complete the other formalities that are to be done. To login the candidate will need to go through a number of steps, hence the procedure has been explained underneath.
- To Login the candidates will need to provide their Email Ids and passwords.
- The details furnished by the candidate should be true and the same in nature.
- Once Logged in now the candidates, will be able to register themselves and will be able to furnish all their details in the application form.
- They will also, be able to submit the forms there itself.
- GPAT 2019 Admit cards of the candidates will also be received at the same login portal.
- Candidates will be able to download all their important documents from the same.
- After the GPAT 2019 result gets declared the candidates will be finding the same there in the portal itself.
- Candidates will also be able, to download their scorecard.
GPAT 2019 – Admit Card
The Registered candidates will be getting their GPAT 2019 Admit Cards as soon as the registering process gets accomplished successfully. It is advisable for all, that the login details should be handy as the GPAT Admit Card 2019 will be released through online method. Whereas it will be released on its Official website by the concerned Official authorities. In case any candidate tends to forget their login id or password they can take the help of Forget password option and can recover the same by entering their recovery question/ answer. It is also mandatory for the candidates to carry their GPAT 2019 Admit Cards on the day of the examination, to the examination hall otherwise, they won’t be permitted inside the examination hall. It is also advised that the candidates should be carrying a valid ID proof along with themselves on the day of the examination.
GPAT 2019 – Exam Pattern
The GPAT 2019 Examination will be held online. The Examination will be following an Exam Pattern which will be consisting of various components. The Appearing candidates are requested to go through the exam pattern prior to appearing, in the examination. So as to fetch more details regarding the GPAT 2019 Examination Patter the candidates can refer to the details as undermentioned.
- Number of Questions: 125
- Questions Type: MCQ
- Time Duration: 3:00 Hours
- Total Marks: 500 MM
- Marking Scheme:
- Candidates will get +4 marks for every correctly answered question.
- For every incorrect answer, the candidates will be receiving -1 marks.
GPAT 2019 – Syllabus
GPAT 2019 Syllabus will be acting as a guideline for all of its candidates as they will be guided regarding the topics/ subjects to prepare for in the same. The candidates can seek the same and prepare for the examination further. To know more regarding, the GPAT syllabus 2019 the candidates can refer to the syllabus as undermentioned.
GPAT 2019 – Answer Key
Answer Key for the GPAT 2019 will soon be released, once the examination process will get accomplished. The GPAT Answer Key 2019 will be released through the online method only. Whereas the concerned authorities will be releasing the same on its Official Website. The candidates will be able to check the answer keys either from the website or from the links which will be provided below once declared by the official authorities.
GPAT 2019 – Result
GPAT 2019 Result will be declared, after the accomplishment of the GPAT 2019 examination. GPAT Result 2019 will be released through its online method only. The result will be declared for all the candidates on the Official website. The candidates will be able to check their respective results by logging in. According to the performances of the candidates and also based on their respective percentiles, the Merit List will also get released. It is advisable to all the candidates that they should be keeping themselves updated regarding the result and the information related to the same.
Official website: nta.ac.in