NTA conducts the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 as per the official notice. Those who wish to seek admissions in M.Pharma will appear for GPAT 2020. The GPAT 2020 Admit Card will be available for download from 24th December 2019 onwards at gpat.nta.nic.in. The candidates require to fill their Application Number and Password/ D.O.B to download the Admit Card. Read this article to know more about the GPAT Admit Card 2020 and other information.
GPAT 2020 Admit Card
The GPAT Admit Card is a necessary document that the candidates need to carry to the Exam Hall. Failing to do so, the candidates will not be allowed to give the exam. Hence, it is important that candidates download the GPAT Admit Card 2020 in advance and get it printed.
The padding Property
|Notification Date||31 October 2019|
|Application Form Date||1 November 2019|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||01 December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||24 December 2020|
|Answer Key Date||1st Week of February 2020|
|Result Declaration||7 February 2020|
Admit Card: GPAT 2020 Admit Card will be available at gpat.nta.nic.in.
How to download GPAT Admit Card 2020?
Process for downloading the GPAT Admit Card
The following steps are required to download the GPAT Admit Card. Read them and follow accordingly.
Step 1: Fill up login information
- Visit the official website. Click on the direct link to download the GPAT 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Enter your login credentials when the login window appears. The candidates will require their application number and D.O.B/ password to download the Admit card.
Step 2: Download the Admit Card
- Click on the download link that appears on the dashboard.
- The GPAT Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen. Download the soft copy and get it printed.
Forgot login credentials: How to download GPAT Admit Card?
It happens from time to time that candidates misplace their login credentials. Hence, it is necessary to retrieve the login information for downloading the GPAT Admit Card 2020. Here’s what you can do.
Step 1: In case of Application number
- Visit the official website and open the GPAT login page.
- Click on “Forgot Application Number”. The candidates will be redirected to another screen.
- There, the candidates will have to fill their personal information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- Click on ‘Get Application Number’ to submit the details and the number will generate on the screen.
Step 2: In the case of Password Retrieval
When it comes to Password Retrieval, the candidates get three options through which they can reset/retrieve their password. Therefore, they can follow these simple steps to reset the password.
Option 1: Through Security Question
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button on CMAT 2020 login page.
- Click on ‘Forget Password’.
- You will find three options through which you can set the password. Choose the first one.
- Enter your GPAT Registration Number and select the security question. Answer it correctly. You will be able to reset the password.
Option 2: Using your Registered Mobile Number
- The initial steps remain the same.
- Enter your Application number and Date of Birth. A verification code will be sent on your phone after you submit the login details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and you can retrieve your password.
Option 3: Using your email ID
- Submit your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- A reset link will be sent to your registered email ID through which you can set the password again.
What to do in case of wrong information on the GPAT Admit Card?
NTA will help the candidates regarding correction in the Admit Card. If the details on the GPAT Call Letter are different from the ones you filled in during the registration process, you can call them. If the mistake has been done by the candidate while filling out the form, NTA holds the full right to nullify the candidacy.
Must carry Documents to the Exam Hall
- One passport size photo same as uploaded at the time of filling the GPAT Application Form.
- One valid ID proof (issued by the Indian Government).
- GPAT Hall Ticket 2020 (colored print preferred)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. No soft copy is acceptable at the exam center and hence, it is compulsory to produce a hard copy. A colored hard copy will be better.
No. The GPAT Admit Card 2020 will only be available for online download. The candidates will have to take the printout.
No. In case of error, one can get in touch with the NTA officials. However, in case of wrong information, they cannot change it once the admit card is generated.