Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 answer key is released by NTA on the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. The answer key and the response key are more or less released around the same time. This helps the students to check their answers. Furthermore, the GPAT Answer Key 2020 can sometimes display wrong answers. In such a case, candidates are free to point out the fault and complain to the conducting body, NTA. National Testing Agency rectifies the faults and produces the revised version of the answer key before the result declaration. All the information pertaining to the GPAT 2020 Answer Key is provided below.
GPAT 2020 Answer Key
GPAT answer key is one of the preliminary steps after the exam is conducted. The primary objective is to inform the students about the correct information in regards to the paper.
To begin with, the scheduled dates are of paramount importance. Below are the dates related to the answer key-
The padding Property
|Notification Date||31 October 2019|
|Application Form Date||1 November 2019|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||01 December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||24 December 2020|
|Answer Key Date||1st Week of February 2020|
|Result Declaration||7 February 2020|
Answer Key: GPAT 2020 Answer Key will be available at gpat.nta.nic.in
*Note: The date for releasing the answer key is not finalized by NTA yet. However, you can keep checking the official website to get an update about the same.
GPAT Answer Key: Why is it Important?
The answer key is primarily for the convenience of the students. In other words, candidates can check their answers before the result declaration. This way, they can not only know how well they have performed but also question NTA regarding wrong answers, if any.
It’s like an added benefit to ensure transparency between the system and the aspirants. Students can tally their answers with the answer key and also object if anything is wrong. The marking scheme is available for the students to calculate the raw score with the help of the answer key.
How to Download the GPAT 2020 Answer Key?
NTA will release the answer key on gpat.nta.nic.in. The answer key is displayed after the exam and is open for review for a definite period. You can directly download the answer key from the official site through the following process-
Step 1: Open the official site of GPAT
- Firstly, visit gpat.nta.nic.in, the official website for the GPAT exam.
- Secondly, click on the ‘Download Answer Key’ tab.
Step 2: Enter the login credentials
- The next step is to enter the login details, namely the application number and password (date of birth).
- Click on enter and you will be redirected to the answer key page.
Step 3: Download the answer key
- In the final step, you will see the answer key. Download that and keep it for future reference.
Steps to Challenge the GPAT Answer Key 2020
There is a possibility that some question IDs in the answer key are matched with the wrong answer IDs. In such cases, students can claim that the answer stated by NTA is wrong. NTA gives a time span in which students can challenge the answer key. But, what is important is that the claim needs to be validated by reliable proof. Furthermore, no claims will be entertained once the result is out.
Following are the steps that one can undertake to challenge the answer key-
Step 1: Login to the candidate portal
- Click on the answer key link present on the official website.
- Enter the application number and date of birth to move ahead.
Step 2: Claim the correct answer
- In this step, find the question that is incorrectly marked in the answer key. The question IDs are given in sequential order.
- All the answer IDs are present beside the question ID. Mark the answer ID that is correct.
- “Save your claim” and move ahead.
Step 3: Validate the claim
- The second last step is to provide valid proof for the claim. You can attach documents through the ‘Upload files’ section.
- After attaching the files, finally save your claim.
Step 4: Pay the fees
- The final step is to pay the fees for raising the claim. The fee is INR 1000 per question. However, this amount is refunded if the claim is true.
- Choose from the payment methods and complete the process to register your complaint.
GPAT 2020 Result
The GPAT 2020 Result is declared as as per the schedule after the GPAT 2020 Examination process will get accomplished successfully. The result of the examination will be declared through online method only.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The answer key present on the official website is the only reliable document. NTA is not accountable for the answer key displayed by the other sites. Hence, students should trust only the official answer key.
You cannot raise an objection after the result declaration. NTA opens the objection window for a specific span of time after which no requests are entertained.
No. Only payment through net banking, debit card, and credit card are accepted.