The online registration for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitute Test (GPAT) 2020 has started on 1st November 2019. The GPAT form is available on gpat.nta.nic.in and has to fill in a month’s time frame. It involves the process of filling the GPAT Application Form 2020 and successful fee payment in order to get access to the admit card. Only the registered candidates will be able to download the GPAT admit card and appear for the exam. So it’s really important to fill the application form without any mistake. Those who fall in the eligibility criteria can fill the GPAT 2020 Application Form. Let’s see the peculiarities of the form filling process.
Latest: NTA has released the GPAT 2020 Application Form. Scroll down to fill the same.
GPAT 2020 Application Form
The GPAT application form has to fill only through the online medium. Any other method of application form is not acceptable in general. Moreover, a candidate can only fill one application form. Duplicate forms will automatically get rejected.
Important Dates for GPAT 2020 Registration
Candidates must keep a note of the beginning of the application process to avoid missing out on the opportunity. Below are the important dates for the GPAT Application Form 2020 process-
The padding Property
|Application Form Date||1 November 2019|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||01 December 2019|
|Admit Card Date||24 December 2019|
|Result Date||07 February 2020|
Application Form: Click here to fill the GPAT 2020 Application Form.
Documents Needed for Filling the GPAT Online Form
Before beginning with the actual form filling process, the documents must be gathered. This will help in smoothly completing the entire process. The documents that are needed are as follows-
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation consolidated mark sheet
- Photo ID Proof
- Caste certificate, if any
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
Process for Filling the GPAT Application Form 2020
After the application form releases on the official site gpat.nta.nic.in, candidates will have to start the registration process. Following steps must be followed while filling the application form
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official GPAT site on your web browser.
- Click on the “Apply for GPAT 2020” tab.
- Once you click on the ‘apply’ dialogue box, you will be redirected to a page wherein the personal details have to be mentioned.
- Alongside the details, the candidate has to choose a password to access his account later. Moreover, a security question is also required to be filled in. Answer the security question to proceed ahead.
- The system will generate an application number, which will be used for all the subsequent log in rounds, along with the created password.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Log in using the aforesaid credentials to fill the actual form.
- Fill in all the data that is asked for, including the educational qualifications, contact details, parents’ details, etc.
- Finally, do not forget to review the information that you have provided before moving ahead.
Step 3: Upload the Required Documents
- Uploading the document is the second step.
- Upload the scanned copy of a passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format. 10 KB to 200 KB is the recommended size.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature in JPG/JPEG format. The size can be in between 4 KB to 30 KB.
Step 4: Payment of the Fees
- The final step is to pay the fees, which can be done either by Net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, PayTM, etc.
- If the payment is successfully submitted, you will be able to print the confirmation page. Alternatively, in case of unsuccessful transaction, the amount will be sent back to the origin account. Also, the candidate will have to make another transaction.
GPAT 2020 Application Fee
Now that the application process is clear, it’s also important to know what is the fee rate for candidates of different categories. Following are the details of the fee amount-
|General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||INR 1600||INR 800|
|SC/ST/PwD||INR 800||INR 800|
|Transgender||INR 800||INR 800|
Official Website: gpat.nta.nic.in
What is the Next Step?
After successfully submitting the form, one has to wait for the issuance of the admit card. Admit card is an important document, which must be carried to the examination hall. It will be verified by the person in charge. In case a candidate fails to carry it along, he won’t be able to take the exam. Furthermore, the admit card will be released on gpat.nta.nic.in. The candidate can download the admit card and keep a printed copy with himself.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding GPAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates appearing for the final semester exam can fill the GPAT application form 2020. But, they can be a part of the admission process only if their result is announced before the admission process begins.
No. You cannot edit a successfully submitted form. Further, candidates are advised to carefully add the information in order to avoid any problem.
The confirmation page is most importantly a document that validates the successful application process and fee payment. Moreover, it will help in keeping the application number safe. Also, if any problem arises later, the confirmation page can be used to state the successful submission of the form.