NTA will conduct the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) OPENMAT (MBA) Exam on 29th April, 2020. Earlier, the university itself conducted the examination. But from last year NTA has been made incharge. Post the Registration, the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 admit card is the most important document. NTA will release the ignou admit card online at ntaignou.nic.in. The IGNOU MBA Admit Card 2020 is the document required at the exam center. Without it, the candidates cannot give the exam. It is the proof of identity. The invigilator uses it to verify the identity of the candidates. NTA will release the openmat admit card on 1st April 2020.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card
Further, let us take a look at the important dates for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020. Then, we shall read more upon IGNOU OPENMAT Admit card 2020.
The padding Property
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Date||31 January 2020|
|Exam Dates||29 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||29 February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||1 April 2020|
|Result Date||10 May 2020|
Admit card: Candidates can download the IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2020 at ntaignou.nic.in, as per the schedule above.
How To Download OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card 2020?
The ignou mba admit card is available for download only to candidates who fill the application form. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Step 1 : Dashboard login
- Visit the official website, i.e., ntaignou.nic.in.
- Click on the button “Download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2020”.
- A new window will open where you will have to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your application number and date of birth/ password (whichever applicable)
Step 2: Verification
- After login, you will find “Download Admit Card” button
- Click on it and a verification window will generate.
- The IGNOUM MBA Admit Card is available in soft copy.
Step 3: Download the Admit Card
- Cross check all the information and then download the admit card.
- Get it printed.
How to download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2020 if misplaced login details?
Candidates tend to misplace the Application form that contains the login credentials. Hence, to facilitate easy download of the Admit Card, NTA has made some provisions.
Case 1: To get Application Number
- Visit the official website.
- Here you will find the link to get back your login details. Click on it.
- Enter the information that is asked and press Submit.
- Your Application number will be generated.
Case 2: To get Password
- Visit the official website and follow the above protocol.
- You will get various options to reset your password. Choose one and you are good to go.
Wrong information on the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Admit Card: Here’s what you can do!
The candidates can reach out for help on the NTA Helpline numbers if the information on the admit card is different from the information filled by the candidate earlier. Moreover, candidates need not panic. They can use the already downloaded admit card. NTA makes sure to make the correction done.
However, if the candidate had filled wrong information earlier, they cannot change it. NTA holds no responsibility for this error. Also, they can cancel the candidature because filling wrong information is against the rules.
Documents required at the Exam center
If the candidates wish to appear for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020, they have to carry the following documents along with them.
- One Photo ID issued by the Government of India.
- Extra copies of IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2020. The hard copy will be better if coloured.
- Passport size photograph. (Same as on the Admit Card)
OPENMAT Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is necessary that the candidates carry all the above specified documents. Failing to do so will result in the candidate not being able to give the exam.
Firstly, the candidate needs to check if he/she is entering the correct details. Secondly, if the details are correct and still they are not able to download the Admit Card, they should immediately contact NTA helpline numbers. They will solve the problem immediately.
This is the case of wrong information. Hence, if the rest of the information is correct, contact NTA as soon as possible. They will rectify the mistake quickly. Make sure that you downloaded your own Admit Card.