Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (IGNOU OPENMAT) exam is scheduled for 29 April, 2020. After the completion of the examination, National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the answer key on the official site, ntaignou.nic.in. The answer key is accompanied by the response key of each candidate. Candidates have the provision of checking their response with the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 answer key. However, if they find any answer in the standard key to be incorrect, they can complaint using the link, which is activated on the official site. However, the link is deactivated in a few days. So, candidates need to follow the proceedings only in that given time frame. Let’s check the essential information related to IGNOU MBA answer key 2020.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Answer Key
OPENMAT answer key is an important document for those who will take the test. Via this key, you can tally the answers and score yourself using the marking scheme. Further, it gives an idea of your test performance and therefore the answer key is of utmost importance.
In the schedule released by NTA on 21 August, 2020, the dates related to the exam have been specified. Below are the important dates related to IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020
The padding Property
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Date||31 January 2020|
|Exam Dates||29 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||29 February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||1 April 2020|
|Result Date||10 May 2020|
Check Answer Key Here: Candidates can check the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Answer Key as per the schedule at the official website, i.e., ntaignou.nic.in
What Purpose does the Answer Key Serve?
The answer key is provided with a definite purpose. And students must use it to the utmost advantage. For using the answer key correctly, one must first know the purpose of the same. Below are listed some principal uses of the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 answer key
- Firstly, an answer key helps in tallying the responses of the candidate with standard response. This suggests that students can assess their performance even before the result declaration with this useful piece of data.
- Secondly, the first answer key is a temporary one. This helps candidates challenge the false information that has been wrongfully stated. Moreover, a specific period is allotted for challenging the answer key. NTA doesn’t take any requests after this period.
- Thirdly, the candidates are at an upper hand with the release of answer key beforehand. This way the transparency is maintained and the candidates have a say in the information stated in the answer key.
- Finally, a final answer key is released, which encapsulates the necessary changes.
Process of Downloading the Answer Key
Applicants can access the answer key through ntaignou.nic.in. NTA declares the date of releasing the answer key and thereafter provides it on the official site. Use the following method to download the answer key successfully-
Step 1: Log In to the Candidates Portal
- Firstly, visit the official site of OPENMAT 2020.
- Secondly, click on the ‘View IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Answer Key’.
- Further, log in to the portal. You have to use your credentials, that is, application number and password (date of birth).
Step 2: Download the Answer Key
- You will see the answer key after submitting the aforementioned information.
- Download the answer key, which is present in the PDF format.
- Keep the answer key safe for further reference.
Process of Challenging the Answer Key
Having the provision of challenging the answer key is an added bonus for the candidates. The steps to challenge the answer key are as follows-
Step 1: Visit the Concerned Link
- Firstly, click on the ‘Challenge IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key’ link.
Step 2: Log In
- Enter your application number and password (date of birth).
Step 3: Challenge the Answer Key
- You will see the questions in sequential order. Select the question, which has an incorrect answer. Further, you will find the IDs of various options there. Mark the option that you think is right and save the claim.
Step 4: Support your Claim
- NTA suggests you to support your claim with a valid proof. Upload a picture that verifies your objection and finally save the claim.
Step 5: Pay the Fees
- Finally, pay an amount of INR 1,000 per question through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or UPI.
- The examination body considers the objection only after the payment is successfully made.
Frequently asked Questions
The decision of NTA is final in such cases. The claims are very well verified and thus it’s possible that your information is incorrect.
Answer key release date will be announced by NTA after the completion of the examination.
Examiner uses the final answer key to calculate the marks. This is because the final key encapsulates all the changes that are important and thus is verified.