National Testing Agency will commence the Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (IGNOU OPENMAT) Application Form 2020 procedure from 31 January, 2020. During this process the form will be available on the official site, ntaignou.nic.in. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the exam can proceed ahead to fill the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 application form. A time period of one month is allocated for filling the form. Following this period, the form correction process begins. Candidates are suggested to check whether or not they meet the pre-requisites for filling the form. If they do, they can access the form through the official website and register themselves for drafting the application. To avoid any error during the IGNOU OPENMAT application form 2020 filing process, let’s know all the important details.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form
IGNOU OPENMAT form is made available on the concerned site. Further, the form is filled through the online medium. In the case of contrary, the application will get rejected. Also, candidates must not fill duplicate forms.
It’s important for the aspirants to keep an eye on the release of the form. Also, the last day for drafting the application is vital to know. Below are all the dates that are deemed importance with respect to IGNOU OPENMAT application form 2020
The padding Property
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Date||31 January 2020|
|Exam Dates||29 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||29 February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||1 April 2020|
|Result Date||10 May 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 at ntaignou.nic.in, as per the schedule above.
Documents Needed for Filling the IGNOU MBA Application Form
While filling the application form, certain documents are needed to refer to essential information. Furthermore, you also must have scanned copies of the documents that NTA has mentioned well-in-advance. The documents needed for filling the IGNOU OPENMAT application form 2020 are as follows-
- A valid ID proof, issued by the Government of India. The identification number is needed from the ID proof.
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Bank account passbook
How to Fill the OPENMAT 2020 Application Form?
On 31 January, 2020, NTA will release the form on the website. Students are advised to fill the form at the earliest after the release and not wait for the last day. This is suggested to avoid any complications on the last day. Also, students must have an idea of filling the IGNOU OPENMAT application form 2020 before beginning with the actual process. Below are the steps that must be followed in sequential order to successfully submit the form-
Step 1: Register Online
- Visit the official site, ntaignou.nic.in.
- The registration page will ask for some information, namely, Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, contact details (email and phone number) and the date of birth.
- Consequently, you will receive a system generated application number after submitting the aforesaid details.
Step 2: Fill the ignou Application Form
- Secondly, a candidate needs to fill the actual form.
- Now, you have to choose your category. OBC candidates who aren’t a part of the non-creamy layer have to choose the unreserved category.
- Moving ahead, one needs to provide full address with PIN code. Also, choose four cities for the examination center. It’s advisable to choose the cities carefully as you cannot change the preferences.
- Submit the form and move ahead.
Step 3: Upload the Documents
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph taken on or after the date mentioned by the examination body. Photograph must feature the date. The size can be in between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Upload a scanned candidate’s signature. The signature must be with black ink on a plain white sheet. Further, the permissible size is in between 4 KB to 30 KB.
Step 4: Pay the Fees
- Lastly, pay the fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
- Print the confirmation page for future reference.
How to Edit the IGNOU MBA Form?
NTA allows the candidates to edit the form. Follow the following easy steps to edit the form-
Step 1: Log In using the Credentials
- Click on the ‘Edit Application Form’ dialogue box on the official site.
- Use your application number and password to log in to the portal.
Step 2: Edit the Form
- You can edit the details using the ‘Manage Form Particulars’ option.
- Once satisfied, you can save the form finally.
Frequently asked Questions
No. NTA doesn’t provide such provision.
Certainly. You only need the Aadhar Card number and not the card in physical form. So, if you have the number, you can fill the form.