NTA conducts Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) OPEN Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT). Before examination, candidates need to start revising. IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Year Question Papers are of key importance for scoring high. Hence, let us read this article to find out more about IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Years Question Papers.
IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Year Question Papers
The OPENMAT question papers are key to perform better in the exam. Candidates can download IGNOU Papers from the links given below.
Importance of IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Years’ Question Papers
The IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Year Question Papers hold a lot of importance. One of the major reasons is that IGNOU has not given any particular syllabus for OPENMAT. Hence, the IGNOU question papers are the only go to for the candidates. Furthermore, these are the following reasons why we need IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Years’ Papers.
- As we know, the exam has four different sections. Hence to know the difficulty level of the exam, previous years’ papers are important.
- Since there is no specified syllabus, the paper is usually based upon the topics touched in previous papers. Therefore, to score more, we need to know them.
- 60%-70% is the minimum required score for admission in IGNOU. Hence, to score that high in the exam, candidates need to revise the previous years papers thoroughly.
Exam Paper Pattern for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
The Exam paper pattern is a deciding factor for the kind of preparation a candidate needs to do. Hence, without much delay, let us read about the IGNOU OPENMAT Exam pattern.
- The OPENMAT Entrance Exam contains four sections. Hence, candidates have to appear for four tests.
- Firstly, General Awareness has 30 questions.
- Then, English Language holds 50 questions that include comprehension and vocabulary.
- Thirdly, we have Quantitative Aptitude with 50 questions.
- Lastly, we have Reasoning with highest number of questions, i.e, 70 questions.
- The entire exam takes place in one go. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the question paper.
- All the questions are MCQs.
Official website: ntaignou.nic.in
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. There are a number of books that you can refer to. Some famous books include Manorama Yearbook 2020, Bookhive India RESOURCE BOOK TO MBA IGNOU (OPENMAT), STUDY MATERIALS FOR IGNOU OPENMAT, etc.
The exam shouldn’t be taken lightly. Although, the questions range from moderate to difficult. The cut-off is usually high. Hence, the competition is more.
The exam provides admission in various management courses of IGNOU. Hence, only IGNOU will give admissions based on the score.