National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main twice in a year in January and April. That been said, post the registration the most crucial element is the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card. The Admit Card for January attempt will be released on December 6th 2019. Aspirants can get their JEE Main 2020 Admit Card from the official website of NTA and the direct link is also made available on this page. Candidate can read further information regarding JEE Main 2020 from below.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The JEE Main 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates only through the official website jeemain.nic.in. The JEE Main Admit Card is the proof of identity that allows the candidate to appear for the examination. The students will only be given permission to take the exam if they carry their Admit Card along with a passport sized photograph, a valid ID proof and its photocopy. Let’s take a look at the important dates of JEE Main 2020.
The padding Property
|JEE Main 2020||Dates|
|Notification Date||03 September 2019|
|Application Form Date||3 September 2019|
|Exam Dates||6 January 2020,7 Jan 2020,8 January 2020,9 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10 October 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||11 October 2019|
|Application Form Correction Date||20 October 2019|
|Admit Card Date||6 December 2019|
|Result Declaration||18 January 2020|
To download the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket, the candidates require their Application Number and Password or, the Application Number and their Date of Birth (DOB). If you are eligible for appearing in the examination, you can easily download or view the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card from below given links.
Admit Card: Click Here to download Admit Card for JEE Main 2020
Along with the jee main admit card 2020 NTA will also release status of application forms for all candidates. If there is any issue or application is rejected, candidates can contact NTA till 23rd Dec 2018.
Admit Cards have been withheld in case of Candidates who have filled in multiple Application forms. They are advised to contact NTA.
In case any applicant is not able to download his/her Admit card, he/she may send email to [email protected]
Official website of NTA is nta.ac.in.
How to Download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
The Application Number is the crucial information required to download the admit card. It is system generated at the time of form filling and is sent to the candidate through SMS and E-Mail. Apart from the digital access, the candidate can find the number in the copy of the Application form itself; which must be necessarily taken in print at the time of enrollment. Instructions for downloading the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- Go to official website of JEE Main
Go to JEE Main 2020 official website and click on link Download Admit Card
- Enter Login Details
Fill in the Application Number along with the password. OR Fill in the Application Number along with your Date of Birth. Note that the DOB should match with the information given at the time of form filling. Enter the security pin and click on Submit. You will be redirected to your personalized dashboard.
- Click Download Link
You will find the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card on the dashboard. Click on the download link and the soft copy will generate.
- Print Admit Card
It is preferred if the admit card is coloured in print.
Must carry Documents to the Exam Center
The JEE Main 2020 Admit Card alone isn’t sufficient to allow entry into the exam hall. Hence in order to appear for the examination, the candidates need to carry the following documents along:
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card (coloured printout)
- One Passport Size Photograph. This photograph should match the one uploaded in the online form.
- One valid Photo ID Proof that is issued by the Government of India. For eg: Aadhaar Card (preferred), PAN Card, Driver’s Licence, Voter ID, etc.
- PWD certificate- if valid.
What if you forget / misplace your JEE Main Application Number and Password?
The application number can be recovered and the password reset as required by following these simple instructions:
- Visit the offcial website. You will find “I C’ant access my account” button. Click on it and select ‘Forgot password/ forgot application number.
- In case of Application Number, you will be asked to enter the following details- Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility, and the security pin. You will be redirected to your application number as soon as you press Submit.
- In case of Password Resetting, this can be done by three ways.
You can answer the security question you submitted while filling the form, use a verification code sent via SMS to your registered phone number, or use a verification link sent to you via E-Mail.
The candidate must remember to login using the newly set password to download the Admit Card.
What if you are not able to access your Admit Card?
There are cases where the candidates are not able to download their admit cards. This can happen if:
- The candidate fills in wrong credentials at the time of Login. Even entering the wrong Security pin can cause problem.
- The Application process was left incomplete at the time of form filling. It can be unpaid fees or unfulfilled eligibility. NTA holds the power to reject applications.
- If any other issues occur where the candidate is not at fault, they must contact the JEE Main Helpdesk.
Important Instructions Regarding JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates must verify their details printed on the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card. It must match with details filled in application form.
- Know your test center prior to the day of the exam. Candidates personally visit the center to get aware of its locality. This way it will help the candidate to reach on time at the center on the day of the exam.
- Don’t forget to affix your passport size photograph.
- Make sure you have signed your admit card on the space provided.
- Candidates need to carry their admit cards surely on the day of the exam., along with a photo id proof. Failing to do so, he/she will be debarred from appearing for the exam.
- Acts of hooliganism and use of any unfair means in the exam will result in strict actions taken by the authority and cancellation of the paper.
- Candidates opting for disability category need to bring their disability certificate on the day of the exam, along with their admit card.
At this point of time we will advise students to go through jee main 2020 examination pattern to understand the structure if not yet checked.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Admit Card needs to be printed as no mobile phones or electronic devices are allowed at the Exam Center.
The Admit card can be downloaded till the date of the examination. However, it is advisable that the admit card is downloaded as soon as it is released so that there are no discrepancies.
The NTA officials can be contacted in case of discrepensies in the Admit Card. Although, if the details had been wrongly filled by the candidate, NTA will cancel the candidature and hence, the person will not be allowed to give the exam.
Check if the login details filled are correct and try again. If you are still not able to access the admit card, contact NTA.