NCHMCT JEE 2020 is going to take place on April 25, 2020. Candidates will be able to download the NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card from April 01 2020 onwards. It will be available on the official website and can be accessed through online mode only. No hardcopy of the NCHMCT Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by Post.
All the key factors regarding NCHM JEE 2020 Hall Ticket are mentioned in the article , it’s kindly suggested to go through till the end carefully if you don’t want to miss out on anything important regarding the NCHMJEE Admit Card details!
NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of NCHMCT JEE is a important document candidate must keep till the end. Without the Admit Card candidate will not able to proceed further in the examination process. Important dates pertaining to Admit Card for NCHM JEE 2020 are provided in the schedule below.
The padding Property
|NCHM JEE 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Date||7 February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||7 March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||16 March 2020|
|Result Date||30 April 2020|
Admit Card: Admit Card for NCHM JEE 2020 will be available on ntanchm.nic.in.
Importance of NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card plays a vital role while appearing for any exam, as no candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall without it. Candidate will be able to download the Admit Card after successfully filling NCHM JEE Application Form. It’s considered as the valid document that Candidates must carry to the exam venue in order to give the exam without facing any hardships.
Instructions To Download NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear for the NCHM JEE 2020 can refer these simple steps to download their NCHM Hall Ticket from April 01, 2020 onwards.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link regarding admit card and you will be redirected to NCHM JEE 2020 admit card link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth or email ID.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ or ‘Reset’ button as per your choice.
- The admit card will appear in PDF format.
- Check all entries in the admit card and download it.
- Take extra print outs of it and preserve it for further use.
Candidates have to take two photocopies of downloaded admit card. One photocopy of it will be duly self-attested and to be submitted to the invigilator for his/her signature and the same will be preserved for counselling procedure. The other photocopy of admit card should be retained in the examination hall.
Note:- Candidates are advised to check the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, contact to the JEE Cell of the Council through email at that instant.
Details Mentioned In The NCHM 2020 Admit Card
NCHM JEE 2020 admit card will consist of following details which Candidates can go through carefully and in case of any discrepancies they can contact the authorities at that instant.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam date, time and venue
- Registration number
Must Carry Documents To NCHMCT 2020 Exam Center
In order to get successful entry to the examination hall , a candidate must carry the following documents along with the NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card to appear for the exam:
- NCHM JEE Admit Card.
- One Passport Size Photograph. This photograph should match the one uploaded in the online form.
- One valid Photo ID Proof that is issued by the Government of India. For e.g.: Aadhar Card (preferred), PAN Card, Voter ID etc.
- PWD certificate – if valid.
What to do if you forget / misplace your NCHM JEE Application Number or Password?
The Application Number is specified on the confirmation page. This is received in print at the time of registration. If the candidate has that, they can find the application number in it. If not, then the following steps need to be taken:
- Log onto the official website ntaneet.nic.in and click on “Forgot Registration Number”.
- The candidates will be asked to enter Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and the security pin. You will be redirected to your application number as soon as you press Submit.
- In case of Password resetting, click on “Forgot Password” link .
- The candidates will be asked to “Authenticate Yourself” and hence, can reset the password by two ways. You can answer the security question you submitted while filling the form, or, use a verification code (OTP) sent via SMS to your registered phone number.
- The candidates can then reset their password and download the NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card.
Note:- If the candidate is found to be at fault for filling in wrong information , the candidature will be cancelled by NTA.
Mostly asked FAQs regarding NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card
NTA issues the admit cards for those candidates who successfully complete the application process. The only chance is if the candidate has not paid the fees. If the entire process has been done and candidate is not able to get the Admit Card, one must contact the authorities at that instant.
No. Only printed Admit Cards are acceptable at the exam center.
It is preferable if you carry the colored copy of the hall ticket. It helps the invigilator to check the identity easily.
No, you must carry original ID proof only
It acts as entry pass for exam and also it contains very important details which is required to check your result as well as enter in counselling.