National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (NCHM JEE) will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 2020 after it was taken over in the year 2019. Now that the dates are out, the next step would filling NCHM JEE 2020 Application Form for the exam.
The two month long NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2020 process will invite students interested in the field of hospitality to apply for this prestigious exam. To fill the form candidates need to visit the official web portal of NTA which is ntanchm.nic.in. All the information that an NCHM JEE aspirant would need for the application process is mentioned below.
NCHM JEE 2020 Application Form
NTA has decided for the NCHM JEE application process to last for two months, thereby providing sufficient time to the candidates to fill the form. Any person who has passed 12th or any other equivalent exam, or is appearing for the 12th exam in the year 2020 can appear for the exam. Below are the important dates related to the application process-
The padding Property
|NCHM JEE 2020||Dates|
|Notification Date||January 2020|
|Application Form Date||7 February 2020|
|Exam Dates||3 April 2020, 4 Apr 2020, 5 April 2020, 6 April 2020, 7 April 2020, 8 April 2020, 9 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||1st Week of March 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||2nd Week of March 2020|
|Admit Card Date||16 March 2020|
|Answer Key Date||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||30 April 2020|
*Note: These dates have been officially declared by the National Testing Agency on the 21st of August.
Application Form: Application Form for NCHM JEE 2020 will be available on ntanchm.nic.in.
Application Fee Details of NCHM JEE 2020
The NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form is filled through the online mode, along with the fee payment. The fee allocated across categories is mentioned below-
Documents Required for Filling the NCHM Form
The NCHM JEE Application Form 2020 requires some documents for completing the process. Certain documents are needed for uploading, whereas the others are required for information extraction. Keep in mind to fetch the below-mentioned documents before beginning to fill the form-
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet (in case the aspirant has passed the exam already)
Process for filling the NCHM JEE 2020 Application Form
The NCHM JEE Application Form 2020 would be available from the January, 2020. The aspirants would have to fill the form satisfactorily and upload the documents needed. Below are the steps that one must follow to successfully submit the NCHM JEE form-
- Step 1: Open the official website, ntanchm.nic.in on Internet Explorer/Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Click on the “Apply for NCHM JEE 2020” tab.
- Step 3: Register yourself by providing details like the name, date of birth, Email ID and Active phone number etc.
- Step 4: The registration is followed by the actual form filling process. Here the candidate needs to provide details regarding his educational qualification (Marks of Class X and Class XII), Communication Details (Email address and phone number), Exam Centre Preference, etc. If you’re appearing for the class XII exam, then you must click on the ‘appearing’ dialogue box.
- Step 5: After filling all the information, it’s important to review the details that one has typed to avoid mistakenly entering false information. Hereafter, you can move ahead for the document uploading process.
- Step 6: The second last step is to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in accordance with the specified size details.
- Step 7: The final step is that of the fee payment. The method of payment must be chosen from the debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. as per convenience.
After completing the application process, the next step would be to await the release of the admit card, which is an important document in order to be able to enter the examination hall. The admit card will be available at ntanchm.nic.in before the examination.
Important FAQs Regarding NCHMCT JEE 2020 Registraation
The registration process will begin on January 1, as announced by NTA.
Yes, a student who is appearing for the higher secondary exam in 2020 can take this test as well.