NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key – The answer key of NCHM JEE 2019 is made available by NTA over the official website ntanchm.nic.in. The candidates have to login using their application number and date of birth/password to access the NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key. The answer keys are declared with the candidates’ response sheets and question papers. Using the answer key, response sheet and question papers the candidates can get the estimate of their scores much before the result is declared.
NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key
The NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key by NTA contains the correct answer to all the questions asked in the examination. To check the answer key the candidates have to have their response sheet too, check the dates in this regard below:
|NCHMCT 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Exam date||27 Apr 2019|
|Answer key and response sheet||To be announced|
Answer Key: The NCHM JEE 2019 Answer key will be available at ntanchm.nic.in
How To Check The NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key
The candidates must note that the answer key and response sheet are made available under the login of the candidates. Therefore the candidates have to use the steps below to get the NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key.
The steps to get the NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key are as follows:
- Click on the direct link available on this page as per the schedule
- Next, login using the application number and date of birth/password
- On the dashboard check the link for the response sheet and answer key
- Click on the link for the answer key, it will appear on the screen.
- Now the answer key will have the question Id and the option id of the correct option.
- Open the response sheet too, and cross check that the answer selected by you matches the correct option marked on the answer key.
How to Calculate Marks Using NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key
To calculate the scores using the NCHM JEE 2019 Answer keys the candidates can use the steps below:
Step-1: First, download the answer key, response sheet, and question paper of NCHM JEE 2019.
Step-2: Next, match if the answer on the response sheet and answer key is the same or not.
Step-3: For each correct answer, allocated and deduct marks as per the marking scheme.
Step-4: When the candidates do the steps above for all the questions the raw marks are revealed. This is the estimated raw marks.
NCHM JEE 2019 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme must be kept handy to calculate the score using the answer key and response sheet. Here is the marking scheme if NCHM JEE 2019:
The marks allotted for every correct answer is 4. For each incorrect answer, the marks deducted is 1 and for every Unanswered question, the marks deducted is 0.
The distribution of marks in the question paper is as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Challenge NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key
If a candidate feels that the answer given in the key are not correct then they can submit objects against it. To do so, the candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 per objection. The amount of objection will be refunded if the objection stands valid.
How to submit objection against NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key?
- Click on the link above to access the login.
- Enter application number and password / date of birth to access the login.
- Then, in the dashboard, click on “Challenge Answer Key” tab.
- On clicking it, candidates will get to see Paper, Question ID, Correct Question(s), and Objection(s) ID Claimed.
- Candidates have to tick the box against the correct answer id and then click on the “Save Your Claims”
- After this, the candidates will have to upload the document of proof by clicking on “choose file” button.
- Lastly, click on “Save your Claims and Pay Fee” button. Once candidates pay the amount of fee, the objection will be submitted.
NCHM JEE 2019 Final Answer Key
Once the candidate submit the objection in the NCHM JEE 2019 Answer Key, the NTA appoints subject expert(s). The subject experts analyses the objection submitted by the candidate and if the challenge is relevant and correct, a change is made in the Answer Key. NTA after making the relevant change, if required, then releases a Final Answer Key for NCHM JEE 2019. The result of the exam is based on the final answer key of NCHM JEE 2019.