National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM JEE) is the bonafide hotel management examination that is conducted every year for students seeking admissions in B.Sc (HA). NCHM JEE is conducted by NTA. Those who wish to pursue a career in the hospitality sector have to clear this exam. NCHM JEE is conducted in various cities all over India. On the basis of the NCHM JEE result, the candidates will be able to seek admission in 58+ colleges that offer B.Sc in Hotel Administration. For practicing the NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers check this Article.
NCHM JEE Previous Year Question Papers
It is very important to go through previous years’ question papers and sample papers to prepare for the exam. Read on the article to understand the importance of NCHM JEE previous years’ papers and find the links.
Why practice Sample Papers and Previous Years’ Papers?
Practicing the previous years’ papers for NCHM JEE is one of the best ways to prepare for the examination. The students can get an estimate about the difficulty level of questions. By the aid of NCHM JEE Previous years’ papers, the students can understand better which topics need more emphasis and how to smartly crack the paper. Hence, a varied question bank demands a skilled form of preparation. For this, the previous years’ papers and sample papers become crucial.
NCHM JEE Question Paper Pattern
By knowing the exam pattern candidates can understand the marking pattern and form strategies for time management. This is crucial as NCHM JEE has a total of five subjects from which the questions are asked. The pattern for NCHM JEE is as follows:
- The paper consists of five sections that comprise of Aptitude for Service Sector (50 questions), Reasoning and Logical Deduction (30 questions), English Language (60 questions), Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude (30 questions) and General Knowledge & Current Affairs (30 questions).
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and objective type questions are asked.
- The medium of the exam can be chosen between Hindi and English. Although, English Language section cannnot be attempted in Hindi.
- Marking scheme for Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language and Aptitude for Service Sector is as follow:
- +4 is given for every correct answer
- -1 is deducted for every wrong answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Arihant’s Guide for Hotel Management 2020 is the most recommended book for NCHM JEE 2020. Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Gladvin Rego is also heavily used.
NCHM JEE 2020 will be computer based, hence, online.
No. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes. The window will automatically logout post the duration is over.
Due to a varied syllabus, it is best advisable that the aspirants solve NCHM JEE previous years’ papers and sample papers during preparation by setting a timer.