NCHM JEE 2019 Result – National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to declare the NCHM JEE 2019 Result on May 15, 2019. The exam date is April 27, 2019. To check the result, the candidates need to log in by entering details such as Application Number, Password, etc. NTA also release the merit list for the candidates along with their scorecard. The candidates can check their raw score in the exam. After the result is out the candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds as per their names in the merit list.
NCHM JEE 2019 Result
NCHM JEE 2019 Result is made available in the online mode only. The statement of marks is not sent to the candidates via any other medium. Check important dates in the table below:
|NCHMCT 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|NCHMCT JEE exam date||27 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||15 May 2019|
Result: The candidates will be able to check their result for NCHMCT JEE 2019 online at nta.ac.in
How To Check NCHM JEE 2019 Result?
NTA uploads the statement of marks of the candidates over the official website of NCHM JEE 2019. To check the result the candidates have to follow the steps below.
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as soon as the result for NCHMCT JEE 2019 is announced.
- Next, you need to log in by entering details such as Roll Number, Application Number, Date of BIrth, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button and your result will be available on the screen.
- After checking the result, you can take a print out of it for future reference.
After the NCHM JEE 2019 Result Declaration
After the declaration of the merit list the candidates have to register for the counselling rounds online. The counselling is conducted by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology after the result is declared. The council shall conduct three rounds of counseling. The NCHMCT JEE Counselling process is held in various stages which include:
- Online Registration for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling
- Online Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment Result and Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- Reporting at the center for Document Verification
- Further round(s) of the counseling