NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available only for those students who shall fill the NEET 2019 Application Form on time. National Testing Agency or NTA will be conducting the NEET 2019 Exam in May. It will also be responsible for releasing the NEET 2019 Admit Card for exam. Only those students will get the admit card who fill the application form on time along with the fee payment. It is an important document which the candidates must have with them at the time of the exam. It will be available on the official website nta.ac.in. Those who do not have the admit card with them will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Read this page about NEET 2019 Admit Card for February session to know all the details about it.
Latest: NEET 2019 Admit Card Released!
NEET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET 2019 will be used for verification of the candidate at the exam hall. Along with the admit card, there may be some other documents as well as which the candidates must have with them. Scroll down this page to know all the details about the NEET 2019 Admit Card
|NEET 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Commencement of NEET 2019 application form filling||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to register||07 Dec 2018|
|Download admit card from||15 Apr 2019|
|NEET 2019 exam date||05 May 2019|
Download Admit Card: Click Here to download NEET UG 2019 Admit Card
How to download the NEET 2019 Admit Card?
NTA will release the NEET 2019 Admit Card soon after application process gets over. Only those students will be entitled to get the NEET 2019 Admit Card who completed the application process on time. The students will have to follow some steps to do so. Check out the steps to download the NEET 2019 Admit Card from this page.
- Step 1: Click on the link to download the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Step 2: A new window will open up. Here the candidate has to enter the login credentials which they received at the time of registration.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit” button. The NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available for download
The candidates are advised that they take atleast 2-3 printouts of the NEET 2019 Admit Card in case they lose or misplace their NEET 2019 Admit Card.
Official website ntaneet.nic.in.
Details of NEET 2019 Admit Card
The NEET 2019 Admit Card will contain the following details. The candidates must check that all the details in the admit card are correct:
- Roll Number
- Father‟s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted.
Important Documents along with NEET 2019 Admit Card
Along with the NEET 2019 Admit Card, there are some other documents also, which the candidates have to bring with them to the exam hall. These are important and the candidates should not forget to bring these to the exam hall apart from the NEET 2019 Admit Card. Check the list below:
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- A passport sized photograph
Importance of NEET 2019 Admit Card
The students who are preparing to appear for NEET 2019 must note that carrying the admit card is very much necessary for the exam. The admit card of NEET 2019 will be used for the verification purpose. It means that the identity of the student will be checked that only the genuine candidate is appearing for the exam or not.
In case, it is found that the student is not having the NEET 2019 Admit Card, they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hence it is important that the students keep the NEET 2019 Admit Card safe with them till the councilling process gets over. It can also be used for checking answer key or result from candidate login as details are mentioned on it.
NTA is National Testing Agency. It is the conducting body of NEET 2019 Exam. Apart from the NEET, it will conduct the following entrance exams: JEE Main, UGC NET, GPAT and CMAT. The objectives of NTA are as follows:
- To identify partner institutions with adequate infrastructure from the existing schools and higher education institutions which would facilitate conduct of online examinations without adversely impacting their academic routine.
- To create a question bank for all subjects using the modern techniques
- To establish a strong R&D culture as well as a pool of experts in different aspects of testing
- To help individual colleges and universities in the field of testing and to provide training and advisory services to the institutions in India. To provide quality testing services to the academic institutions in India.
- To develop a state of the art culture of testing in India by using domestic and international expertise. To collaborate with international organizations like ETS to achieve the same.
- To undertake any other examination that is entrusted to it by the Ministries/Departments of Government of India/State Governments.
- To undertake the reforms and training of school boards as well as other bodies where the testing standards should be comparable with the entrance examinations.
NTA Official website: nta.ac.in
For the admission purpose, the result will be considered. Students can give the exam on date and time at assigned centre. The first exam to be conducted under this body will be UGC NET. This is an eligibility test for those who want to take up the post of Associate Professor.