National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be conducted by NTA on 3rd May, 2020. NEET 2020 will be PEN & PAPER BASED. Hence, the time for preparation has come. To crack NEET 2020, it is necessary that the students go through the previous years’ question papers. There is only one paper in NEET that is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Read this article to understand the exam paper and get NEET 2020 Previous Years’ Question Papers.
NEET Previous Year Question Paper
Before you start solving neet previous year question papers, lets go through the examination pattern once. The paper pattern for NEET 2020 is as follows:
- The neet paper is divided into three sections of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The neet paper contains an equal number of questions from Physics and Chemistry, i.e, 45 each. Biology section contains 90 questions.
- +4 marks are awarded for every correct answer whereas -1 is deducted for every wrong answer.
- With a total of 180 questions, the paper has a total of 720 marks.
Download NEET Papers
- NEET Question Paper 2019
- NEET Question Paper 2018
- NEET Question Paper 2017
- NEET Question Paper 2016
- NEET Question Paper 2015
- NEET Question Paper 2014
- NEET Question Paper 2013
The Importance of NEET Previous Years’ Question Papers
There are ample of reasons why it is must for every NEET aspirant to go through NEET Previous Years’ Question Papers.
- It is important to study the change in pattern over the years which comprises of evaluating the increase and decrease of difficulty level.
- For optimum preparation, it is advised that the candidates must practice NEET Previous Years Question Papers as Mock Exams to grasp the concept of time management.
- It is necessary for candidates to understand which topics have been given weightage over the years and how that weightage has shifted. The NEET Previous Years Question Papers will help them to predict the probable questions of NEET 2020 Exam.
NEET Previous Years’ Question Papers Practice Method
For the pen and paper based exam:
- The students should get mock OMR sheets photocopied.
- They should set a timer and solve the NEET Previous Years Question Paper.
- Then after alloting marks according to the marking scheme, revise the subjects accordingly.
Official Website: The NEET 2020 official website is www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Frequently Asked Questions: NEET 2020 Previous Years’ Question Papers
Yes. There is a high chance that atleast 3 to 4 questions might appear from previous papers. Even if that is not the case, the questions tend to revolve around the familiar pattern of previous years. Also, in Physics and Chemistry, there is a high chance that they ask a question directly from JEE Main.
32 Years NEET Chapter-wise & Topic-wise Solved Papers Physics, Chemistry & Biology (2019 – 1988) 14th Edition by Disha Publications and Mtg Neet 32-Years (2019-1988) 3-Books (Phy+Chem+Bio) Chapterwise Solved Papers are the most popular among NEET aspirants.
It will be conducted offline, i.e, pen and paper based.
NCERT is a must for NEET preparation, although, it is not sufficient. After completing the NCERT, it is necessary that the students go through various refreshers and most importantly, solve the NEET previous years’ question papers.