The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2019 is due from 2nd to 6th December 2019. Those who want to become Assistant Professors and also get Junior Research Fellowship to give this exam. The registrations for UGC NET 2019 have already begun. Post the registration, UGC NET 2019 Admit Card is the most important document. The candidates can appear for the exam only if they have the UGC NET Admit Card 2019. Let us read this article to know more about UGC NET 2019.
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
NTA is going to release the UGC NET Admit card 2019 in the month of November, 2019 at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. It is the necessary document required for entrance at the exam hall. It contains the information of the candidate that is cross-checked by the invigilator. Hence, the candidates need to know how to download the Admit Card.
The padding Property
|UGC NET 2019||Dates|
|Notification Date||21 August 2019|
|Application Form Date||9 September 2019|
|Exam Dates||2 December 2019 to 6 December 2019, 4 December 2019, 5 December 2019, 6 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15 October 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||16 October 2019|
|Application Form Correction Date||18 October to 25 October 2019|
|Admit Card Date||10 November 2019|
|Result Declaration||31 December 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
How to Download UGC NET 2019 Admit Card?
Step 1: Login to your Dashboard
- Visit the official website i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- You will find the “Download Admit Card” link. Click it.
- A window will open where you will have to enter your login credentials.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
Step 2: Verification
- When you login, you will find “Download Admit Card” button.
- Click on it. A new window will open.
- This is the candidate verification window. Check your details as generated.
Step 3: Download Admit Card
- After checking the details, click on “Download Admit Card”.
- The soft copy will generate which is available for download.
- Download it and get it printed.
Forgot Login Details: Here’s what you can do!
Candidates happen to misplace their login information from time to time. Hence, to make it easy for them, NTA has made provisions so that the candidate can retrieve their login information. Here’s what you can do to get your Application number or Password for easily downloading UGC NET Admit Card 2019.
Case 1: To get Application Number
- Visit ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- At the login window, click on “I can’t access my account”.
- Thereafter, click on “I forgot my application number”.
- A new window will pop up. Here, the candidate has to enter some required personal information such as mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Once your data matches with the candidate database, your Application Number is generated.
Case 2: To get Password
- Visit the official website and follow the above protocol.
- Now, click on “I forgot my Password”.
- They provide three options through which you can reset your password; through security question, e-mail or mobile number.
- Choose one option and you will be able to reset the password.
Having retrieved your information, you can login and follow the steps to download the admit card.
UGC NET Admit Card Correction
If the candidates find that the UGC NET Admit Card has information different from the one they entered, they can contact the NTA helpline numbers immediately. In any case, it is important to get the correction done as faulty Admit Cards are not accepted. However, if the candidate made an error while registering, NTA holds no responsibility.
NOTE: If the candidate is not able to download his/her Admit Card even after entering correct information, you can contact officials’ for assistance. The helpline is available.
Documents needed to carry at the Exam Center
There are more than one documents/things that the candidates need to carry to the Exam Center.
- UGC NET Admit Card 2019 (coloured is preferred)
- One passport size photo
- One valid ID Proof (Must be original and issued by the Government of India)
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Frequently asked Questions
Yes. Only the hard copy of the Admit Card is allowed at the Exam hall. It will be better if it is colored in print.
If there is some error, contact the NTA helplines. If NTA has made some error, it will be rectified. But if the candidate has filled wrong information, NTA holds the power to cancel the candidature.
No. The Admit Card is compulsory but along with it, one photo ID and a passport size photo have to be carried by the candidate.