University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) Application Form filing process for December 2019 has begun. The form is available on the official site, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Furthermore, the UGC NET Application Form 2019 is filled within a month’s time, after which the correction process begins. Irrespective of the correction provision, candidates must not make any mistake in their form. To be able to apply for the exam, one must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by NTA in the official information brochure. Only when you satisfy the pre-requisites, you can go ahead to fill the UGC NET December 2019 form. Moreover, the UGC NET 2019 Application Form needs to be clearly studied before registering oneself. Below are all the details that you will need with respect to the application form.
Latest: The last date for submission of the application form of Jammu & Kashmir and Laddakh candidates are extended. Scroll down to fill the same.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form
The form is filled through the online mode directly from the official site. However, the form is accepted only after the successful fee payment, which must be ensured by the candidates. Following dates are of utmost important as far as the UGC NET 2019 application form is concerned-
The padding Property
|UGC NET 2019||Dates|
|Application Form Date||9 September 2019|
|Exam Dates||2 December 2019, 3 December 2019, 4 December 2019, 5 December 2019, 6 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||9 October 2019|
|Application Form Correction Date||18 October to 25 October 2019|
|Admit Card Date||9 November 2019|
|Result Date||31 December 2019|
- Click here to fill the application form of UGC NET 2019 for Jammu & Kashmir and Laddakh candidates.
Official Website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Documents Needed for Filling the UGC NET 2019 Application Form
It’s important to collect all the vital documents before starting with the application process. To clarify, this way you won’t miss out on any essential data asked in the UGC NET form. The important documents are as follows-
- Identification proof (Aadhar Card number, Passport number, voter ID Card number, etc.)
- Copy of University/Board Certificate for Applicants Name, , Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and DOB.
- Last semester mark sheet/consolidated mark sheet.
- Category Certificate like EWS, PwD, Caste, etc. if you belong to any specific category.
- Scanned Photograph in JPG/JPEG format (Size: 10 KB-200 KB)
- Scanned Signature in JPG/JPEG format (Size: 4 KB-30 KB)
Process to Fill the UGC NET 2019 Application Form
NTA has released the form on ugcnet.nta.nic.in, interested candidates can go ahead and apply to avoid missing the opportunity. The following steps must be followed in a sequential order to successfully submit the form-
Step 1: Online Registration
- Firstly, visit the official site, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Fill Online Application Form’
- Next, you will be redirected to the registration page where you shall fill your personal details, along with your email ID and phone number.
- Register yourself after entering all the information.
- Finally, the system will generate a unique application number that must be noted down.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- In this step, a candidate has to fill the actual application form. Details such as educational qualification, subject choice, category, choice of examination center, etc. are asked.
- Review all the information before submitting the form.
Step 3: Upload the Documents
- Now the candidate needs to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the aforementioned sizes.
- Save the uploaded documents and proceed to the final step.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Lastly, one needs to pay the fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Paytm and also keep the proof of payment.
- In case of a successful transaction, a confirmation page is generated. Print that page for proof. On the other hand, if the confirmation page does not show up, the payment has been canceled. Candidates will have to make the payment again if such a situation arises.
The final step of the application form process is making the payment. The amount that one needs to pay is stated below-
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|Gen-EWS/OBC (Non-creamy layer)||INR 500|
How to Correct the UGC NET Application Form 2019?
NTA provides an opportunity for the candidates to correct their forms in case of any mistake. The correction window is opened after the completion of the application form filling process. Within a span of a few days, candidates can make the required changes. The procedure is as follows-
Step 1: Log In to the Portal
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the “Application Form Correction” dialogue box.
- Log in using the application number and password.
Step 2: Make the Required Changes
- To edit the form, firstly click on ‘Manage Form Particulars’.
- Secondly, you will be given access to make the changes. Further, edit the details and submit the form.
*Note: Candidates cannot edit the contact details as well as the examination center preference.
Frequently asked Questions
Certainly. Within a given time frame, candidates can edit their forms.
No. Furthermore, NET form only asks for the ID number and not the scanned copy of the same.