NTA will release the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card in the online mode and the students will have to remember to carry it on the exam date. The admit card will be available a few days before the exam. The admit card for UGC NET Dec 2018 shall carry some crucial information such as the guidelines to be followed by the students in the exam hall. The registered candidates will be able to login to their account and get the admit card. After checking your Admit card, the students must keep in mind to take at least 2 printouts of the same so that just in case they lose one, they will have another one. Through this article we will help you in understanding how they can get the admit card for UGC NET Dec 2018 exam, what guidelines will the students have to follow on the exam day and more.
UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card
We shall discuss the complete procedure to download the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card but first let’s just have a look at the below mentioned important dates for the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam.
|UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of the Admit Card||19 Nov 2018|
|UGC NET Dec 2018 Exam Date||02 Dec 2018 – 16 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: The Admit Card will be available in the online mode on the official website of NTA i.e nta.ac.in
How to Download the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card?
The students who want to appear for the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam can have a look at the below-mentioned steps for getting the Admit Card. Candidates must make sure that they have the login credentials as received at the time of filling the application form.
Step 1 – Click on the direct link above/Visit the official website of NTA.
The first thing that the students have to do is that they have to click on the direct link that will be available soon. Students can also visit the official website of NTA i.e www.nta.se.in. We will The official website may take some time to load but the students must wait patiently.
Step 2 – Give the Login Credentials
Next, the students will have to give their login credentials. After giving the login details, a new page shall load and the students will be able to see their Admit Card on the screen.
Step 3 – Next, the students will have to download the admit card and make sure that they duly check the information printed on the admit card. Now, the students must make sure that they take at least 2 printouts of the Admit Card.
What will the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card Carry?
The Admit Card for UGC NET Dec 2018 will not be just a regular document. The students will also be having some crucial information on it that makes it a very important document for the UGC NET Dec 2018. The UGC NET Dec 2018 admit card will have the following details on it.
- Name – The Name of the candidate as provided while filling the UGC NET Dec 2018 application form.
- Exam Date – The exam date of the UGC NET Dec 2018.
- Exam Centre Details – The address of the exam centre i.e the venue details.
- Candidates Registration Number/Roll Number – The registration/roll number of the candidate. The students must cross-check their roll number from the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card while they write it.
- Other information related to the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam.
A few guidelines that the students have to follow in the Exam Hall
There are a few guidelines that have to be followed by the students in order to maintain the decency and a comfortable environment in the exam hall. Any misbehavior in the exam hall related to anything, harming anybody, causing trouble for other candidates or raising ruckus in the exam hall will result in cancellation of the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam for the guilty.
- The students must check their pockets and Purse for any kind of study material, slips, smart phones, calculators or any kind of smartwatches or any sort of wired/non-wired equipment. Carrying anything other than the admit card or any document allowed by the NTA in the exam hall is prohibited and shall not be acceptable.
- Candidates must make sure that they help in maintaining silence in the exam hall. However, if they have any query or need technical assistance, the examiner will be there to help such a candidate.
- Students must make sure to not write anything on the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card, hand or desk in the exam hall. The candidate causing such nuisance shall be refrained from giving the exam and no arguments shall be entertained.
- Candidates must make sure that they reach the exam centre at least 30 mins before the exam hall.
- The students must keep ready the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card and show it to the examiner when asked.
- The exam superintendent or the examiner will be giving out the important information and some guidelines which the students must first listen and then move on to the later formalities of the exam.